The Water Quality Forum is a coalition of diverse partners including municipalities, utilities, non-profit organizations and businesses working together to keep our waters in East Tennessee clean. Check out our brochure to learn more about us and details on become a member: WQF Brochure
The Executive Committee is comprised of 11 members voted on by the general Water Quality Forum membership to serve two year terms on a staggered schedule. It meets monthly and is responsible for operations oversight, fiscal management and programming. Current members are:
- Whitney Durfee, Knoxville Utilities Board
- Tim Gangaware, University of Tennessee — TN Water Resources Research Center
- Jake Greear, McGill Associates
- Jake Hudson, Ijams Nature Center
- Joanne Logan, University of Tennessee – Biosystems Engineering and Soil Sciences
- Jason Mann, GeoServices, LLC
- Martin Pleasant, Knox County Stormwater Program
- Sarah Rowe, S&ME, Inc.
- Lori Saal, Town of Farragut Stormwater Program
- Amy Snyder, City of Oak Ridge Stormwater Program
The Water Quality Forum would not be possible with our numerous members support. If you wish to become a member, please contact us.